Thursday, July 7, 2011

What is This?

College graduation isn't all it's cracked out to be. Especially if you don't have a job lined up. Trust me I know. I recently graduated from Northeastern University in Boston and looking for jobs everyday. However it does give me a ton of down time. That's where Watch With Spie comes in.
TV, movies, music and entertainment in general compose most of this down time. So this down time is not a complete waste, I decided to start writing about this entertainment. Modeled after Alan Sepinwall's writing (http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching), Watch With Spie will have reviews, previews, and my overall thoughts on entertainment.

So you know what my viewing habits are like, here my favorite television shows in order:
  1. The Wire
  2. Mad Men
  3. The Sopranos
  4. Lost
  5. Friday Night Lights
  6. Freaks and Geeks
  7. Seinfeld
  8. Arrested Development
There will be at least 1 post a day. What will (hopefully) make this different is that I plan on reviewing at least one television show currently on the air, one past great show (starting with The Sopranos), and one "guilty pleasure" show (starting with Friends).

The other posts will be reviews, previews, and thoughts on other television shows, movies, and music.
Hope you will have as much fun as I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment